Subject: [Vantage] RE: Stopping/Starting IIS vs Recycling IIS - 10.0.700.3

Oh the beauty of SQL server!

Ok good to know!  Thanks, Anthony…

Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 10:27 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com

Yes. You can also restart the server without having users log off.

I usually re-start the server when I notice connections that look like duplicates.

Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 10:26 AM

So doing either will re-establish a connection?

Manasa

Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 10:22 AM

Don’t need to have users log off when you do an IIS reset. They will automatically re-establish a connection.

Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 9:38 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Stopping/Starting IIS vs Recycling IIS - 10.0.700.3

I am finally getting my feet wet with version 10.  So my obvious newbie question is:

If I recycle IIS does everyone need to log off of Epicor?  My assumption is no…..

Manasa

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

I am finally getting my feet wet with version 10.  So my obvious newbie question is:

If I recycle IIS does everyone need to log off of Epicor?  My assumption is no…..

Manasa

Don’t need to have users log off when you do an IIS reset. They will automatically re-establish a connection.

Manasa

Manasa

Manasa

I usually re-start the server when I notice connections that look like duplicates.

Manasa

Manasa

Oh the beauty of SQL server!

Ok good to know!  Thanks, Anthony…

Manasa

Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 10:27 AM

Manasa

Manasa