Syntax for Date in BAQ

I should have included we are on Vantage 8.03.408B in my original post. Any ideas for that version?

Thanks,
Aimee

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Hyndman" <hyndmaninc@...> wrote:
>
> For V9x there is a BAQ Special constant available (in the Criterial Filter Value drop down). Choose it, then click on the word Special to open the selection. Scroll to the bottom and choose Yesterday.
> Linda
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "aimee.grebe" <aimee.grebe@> wrote:
> >
> > Can someone tell me the syntax on the BAQ Report Designer for how you would default to yesterday's daye on a date option field? Something to the effect of Today - 1 is what I need, but I don't know the syntax for that.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Aimee Grebe
> >
>
Can someone tell me the syntax on the BAQ Report Designer for how you would default to yesterday's daye on a date option field? Something to the effect of Today - 1 is what I need, but I don't know the syntax for that.

Thanks!
Aimee Grebe
Here are a couple examples I keep handy for dates options on BAQ Report Forms.

Private Sub BAQReportForm_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal args As EventArgs)
'Add Event Handler Code
Dim edvReportParam As EpiDataView = CType(oTrans.EpiDataViews("ReportParam"), EpiDataView)

messagebox.show(today.adddays(- 1))
edvReportParam.dataView(0)("field1") = today.adddays(- 1)

messagebox.show(today.adddays(0))
'edvReportParam.dataView(0)("field2") = today.adddays(0)
'edvReportParam.dataView(0)("field2") = DBNull.value
End Sub

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "aimee.grebe" <aimee.grebe@...> wrote:
>
> Can someone tell me the syntax on the BAQ Report Designer for how you would default to yesterday's daye on a date option field? Something to the effect of Today - 1 is what I need, but I don't know the syntax for that.
>
> Thanks!
> Aimee Grebe
>
For V9x there is a BAQ Special constant available (in the Criterial Filter Value drop down). Choose it, then click on the word Special to open the selection. Scroll to the bottom and choose Yesterday.
Linda
--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "aimee.grebe" <aimee.grebe@...> wrote:
>
> Can someone tell me the syntax on the BAQ Report Designer for how you would default to yesterday's daye on a date option field? Something to the effect of Today - 1 is what I need, but I don't know the syntax for that.
>
> Thanks!
> Aimee Grebe
>