Tab not working on customization

ok, thanks.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@...> wrote:
>
> Yes it does make a difference.
> If you are using any of the other keys they are unique records to the table.
> So if you already have
> key1 = X and key2 = Y when you go to enter a new record were key1 = X and nothing in key2 it will ask if you want to add a new record.
>
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "michael.hutcheson@" <michael.hutcheson@> wrote:
> >
> > some of them, but not all - does this make a difference?
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > Anything in key2,key3, key4, or key5 when you do the search?
> > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "michael.hutcheson@" <michael.hutcheson@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Hello,
> > > >
> > > > I have customized a UD form. When I enter a value (that actually exists) in the key 1 text box and press tab, its says record not found, do I wish to add. However, if I click search, the record is present in the search results. The text box in question is set to EpiKey value.
> > > >
> > > > Any ideas?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Regards,
> > > >
> > > > Michael
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
Hello,

I have customized a UD form. When I enter a value (that actually exists) in the key 1 text box and press tab, its says record not found, do I wish to add. However, if I click search, the record is present in the search results. The text box in question is set to EpiKey value.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Michael
Anything in key2,key3, key4, or key5 when you do the search?
--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "michael.hutcheson@..." <michael.hutcheson@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have customized a UD form. When I enter a value (that actually exists) in the key 1 text box and press tab, its says record not found, do I wish to add. However, if I click search, the record is present in the search results. The text box in question is set to EpiKey value.
>
> Any ideas?
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael
>
some of them, but not all - does this make a difference?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@...> wrote:
>
>
> Anything in key2,key3, key4, or key5 when you do the search?
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "michael.hutcheson@" <michael.hutcheson@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have customized a UD form. When I enter a value (that actually exists) in the key 1 text box and press tab, its says record not found, do I wish to add. However, if I click search, the record is present in the search results. The text box in question is set to EpiKey value.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Michael
> >
>
Yes it does make a difference.
If you are using any of the other keys they are unique records to the table.
So if you already have
key1 = X and key2 = Y when you go to enter a new record were key1 = X and nothing in key2 it will ask if you want to add a new record.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "michael.hutcheson@..." <michael.hutcheson@...> wrote:
>
> some of them, but not all - does this make a difference?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@> wrote:
> >
> >
> > Anything in key2,key3, key4, or key5 when you do the search?
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "michael.hutcheson@" <michael.hutcheson@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have customized a UD form. When I enter a value (that actually exists) in the key 1 text box and press tab, its says record not found, do I wish to add. However, if I click search, the record is present in the search results. The text box in question is set to EpiKey value.
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> > >
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Michael
> > >
> >
>