This part must be received as other in Receipt Entry

Glad you found the real issue!

Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 9:30 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: This part must be received as other in Receipt Entry

Thank you for your help Manasa!  It turns out that the repair charge somehow was set for inspection and I didn't notice that. Had purchasing remove it and it went through fine.

Thanks again!

Kurt

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.
Hi All,

I have receiving asking me about an error they are getting when trying to receive a repair charge.  They say they do this all the time, but have a couple that get an error saying "This Part must be received as Other".  The error detail is below.

Exception caught in: Epicor.Mfg.BO.Receipt

Error Detail
============
Type: Error
Program: bo/Receipt.p
Method: setInspect
Table:
Row:
Field:

They usually do these all the time, but a couple give these errors.  I never really use this program, so I'm pretty clueless as to what goes on with it.  Does anyone have any ideas as to where I might look?

Thanks for any help!!!

Kurt

Look at the PO for the receipt and see how the line was set up….if it was bought to ‘other’ then they would have to change the line on the PO to show as ‘inventory’ to receive it properly.

Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 2:53 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] This part must be received as other in Receipt Entry

Hi All,

I have receiving asking me about an error they are getting when trying to receive a repair charge.  They say they do this all the time, but have a couple that get an error saying "This Part must be received as Other".  The error detail is below.

Exception caught in: Epicor.Mfg.BO.Receipt

Error Detail
============
Type: Error
Program: bo/Receipt.p
Method: setInspect
Table:
Row:
Field:

They usually do these all the time, but a couple give these errors.  I never really use this program, so I'm pretty clueless as to what goes on with it.  Does anyone have any ideas as to where I might look?

Thanks for any help!!!

Kurt

Sorry.....8.03.405 if it helps.  Was too fast on the button.
Thank you for your help Manasa!  It turns out that the repair charge somehow was set for inspection and I didn't notice that. Had purchasing remove it and it went through fine.

Thanks again!

Kurt