TimePhas DataSet from progress

Yes, I was planning on using the update of a UD to trigger. Thought progress on the server would be faster than C on a client.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jose@...
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 9:00 AM
To: Vantage
Subject: Re: [Vantage] TimePhas DataSet from progress

Support won't help with this unfortunately are you doing this on a bpm?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Payne <gpayne@...<mailto:gpayne%40compulink-usa.com>>
Sender: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:55:29
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>>
Reply-To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] TimePhas DataSet from progress

I am trying to access the TimePhas GoprocesstimePhase from a .p directive to find the status of material on a job. I am getting can't find dataset error.

My goal is to check all material on the job that is not on schedule and get the date of the last material. I tried using planner workbench, but couldn't get the data the way I needed.

Do I need to declare the Dataset before or what am I missing. This is modeled after Jose Gomez's example of update PO.

I can't find any documentation on this on epicweb. I have not called support yet, as I just started this over the weekend.

Thanks for any insights.

Greg Payne

/* Set Jobhead material Status */

DEFINE VARIABLE hTimePhas AS HANDLE NO-UNDO.

For each JobHead where JobHead.company = cur-comp and JobHead.plant = cur-plant and JobHead.JobClosed = false and JobComplete = false and JobHead.DueDate <= Today + 90.

define variable Material as Character no-undo initial '':U.
define variable MaterialDate as DATETIME.
MaterialDate = today + 365.
define variable RequirementDate as DateTime.
define variable ShowSuggestions as logical initial false.
define variable ShowTOSuggestions as logical initial false.

For each JobMtl where JobMtl.Company = JobHead.Company and JobMtl.Plant=JobHead.Plant and Jobmtl.IssuedComplete = false.

If available JobMtl Then Do:

RUN bo/TimePhas/TimePhas.p PERSISTENT SET hTimePhas.
RUN GoProcessTimePhase IN hTimePhas(INPUT JobMtl.PartNum,
INPUT JobMtl.Plant,
INPUT ShowSuggestions,
INPUT ShowTOSuggestions,
OUTPUT DataSet TimePhasDataSet).

For each TimePhas where TimePhas.JobNum = JobMtl.JobNum and TimePhas.MtlSeq = JobMtl.MtlSeq.

{lib/PublishInfoMsg.i &InfoMsg = "' Time Phas Record ' + TimePhas.Partnum + TimePhas.JobNum + STRING(TimePhas.RequiredQty)"}.
If TimePhas.BalanceQty < 0 then Do:
Material = Material + Jobmtl.PartNum + " ".
RequirementDate = TimePhas.DueDate.
For first TimePhas where TimePhas.dueDate > RequirementDate and TimePhas.RequirementFlag = false.
If available TimePhas then MaterialDate = TimePhas.DueDate.

End.
End.
End.
End.

End.

Assign JobHead.Character03 = Material
JobHead.Date03 = MaterialDate.

End.

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at (727) 578-6258 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at (727) 578-6258 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

I am trying to access the TimePhas GoprocesstimePhase from a .p directive to find the status of material on a job. I am getting can't find dataset error.

My goal is to check all material on the job that is not on schedule and get the date of the last material. I tried using planner workbench, but couldn't get the data the way I needed.

Do I need to declare the Dataset before or what am I missing. This is modeled after Jose Gomez's example of update PO.

I can't find any documentation on this on epicweb. I have not called support yet, as I just started this over the weekend.

Thanks for any insights.

Greg Payne

For each JobHead where JobHead.company = cur-comp and JobHead.plant = cur-plant and JobHead.JobClosed = false and JobComplete = false and JobHead.DueDate <= Today + 90.

For each JobMtl where JobMtl.Company = JobHead.Company and JobMtl.Plant=JobHead.Plant and Jobmtl.IssuedComplete = false.

INPUT JobMtl.Plant,
INPUT ShowSuggestions,
INPUT ShowTOSuggestions,

For each TimePhas where TimePhas.JobNum = JobMtl.JobNum and TimePhas.MtlSeq = JobMtl.MtlSeq.

{lib/PublishInfoMsg.i &InfoMsg = "' Time Phas Record ' + TimePhas.Partnum + TimePhas.JobNum + STRING(TimePhas.RequiredQty)"}.
For first TimePhas where TimePhas.dueDate > RequirementDate and TimePhas.RequirementFlag = false.

End.
End.
End.
End.

End.

End.

Support won't help with this unfortunately are you doing this on a bpm?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Sender: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:55:29
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] TimePhas DataSet from progress

Thanks for any insights.

Greg Payne

INPUT JobMtl.Plant,
INPUT ShowSuggestions,
INPUT ShowTOSuggestions,

End.
End.
End.
End.

End.

End.