TimePhase.GoProcessTimePhase

Thank you. That was exactly what I needed.

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 3:48 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: TimePhase.GoProcessTimePhase

Â
dim result as boolean = adTimePhas.GoProcessTimePhase(inputPartNum, ipplant, whatIfTog, tfSug)

dim dsTP as dataset = adTimePhas.TimePhasData

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Steven" <sgotschall@...> wrote:
>
> We are on Vantage 8.03.408A Progress.
>
> From a different form then the Time Phase Inquiry, I am calling GoProcessTimePhase on the TimePhasAdapter which returns a boolean result which I assume indicates success or not. But how do I access the the DataSet created by the GoProcessTimePhase. Any help would be appreciated.
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We are on Vantage 8.03.408A Progress.

From a different form then the Time Phase Inquiry, I am calling GoProcessTimePhase on the TimePhasAdapter which returns a boolean result which I assume indicates success or not. But how do I access the the DataSet created by the GoProcessTimePhase. Any help would be appreciated.
dim result as boolean = adTimePhas.GoProcessTimePhase(inputPartNum, ipplant, whatIfTog, tfSug)

dim dsTP as dataset = adTimePhas.TimePhasData

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Steven" <sgotschall@...> wrote:
>
> We are on Vantage 8.03.408A Progress.
>
> From a different form then the Time Phase Inquiry, I am calling GoProcessTimePhase on the TimePhasAdapter which returns a boolean result which I assume indicates success or not. But how do I access the the DataSet created by the GoProcessTimePhase. Any help would be appreciated.
>