Trouble changing Default Warehouse in Inspection Processing

Ooops – I forgot to put our version in the title. We are 9.05.605.

I not sure how to send you a link to our setup.

Could I email you with a screenprint?

Thanks,

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 6:34 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Trouble changing Default Warehouse in Inspection Processing

Cathy, You should not have to go through all that to get it to work.  What version re you on and can you send a link to see your setup?

Manasa

Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 6:47 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Trouble changing Default Warehouse in Inspection Processing

When you enter a failed quantity in Inspection Processing under PO Receipts, it is defaulting to the Inspection Warehouse that was setup in Plant Configuration.

However, it is assigning a DMR number and we would like it to go the warehouse that was setup in Plant Configuration for DMR processing.

I have tried a BPM -  InspProcessing.OnChangeFailedQty.

I just can't get it work.

Then it was suggestion that I use the Form Event Wizard via Customization but, I haven't a clue how to assign the warehouse and bin.

Has anyone written a BPM for Inspection Processing - PO receipts that they can share or could someone give an example through Customization on how to set a default value.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

When you enter a failed quantity in Inspection Processing under PO Receipts, it is defaulting to the Inspection Warehouse that was setup in Plant Configuration.

However, it is assigning a DMR number and we would like it to go the warehouse that was setup in Plant Configuration for DMR processing.

Then it was suggestion that I use the Form Event Wizard via Customization but, I haven't a clue how to assign the warehouse and bin.

Has anyone written a BPM for Inspection Processing - PO receipts that they can share or could someone give an example through Customization on how to set a default value.

Cathy, You should not have to go through all that to get it to work.  What version re you on and can you send a link to see your setup?

Manasa

Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 6:47 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Trouble changing Default Warehouse in Inspection Processing