Turn off Firm Releases

If you don't mind, please let me know how it goes. I might want to use the same consultant.
Â

Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:23 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Turn off Firm Releases

Â
I could not get it to work either and actually had an outside firm do it. They could not get it at first but finally worked some hocky polky magic and got it. No worries it's not you apparently it's a huge pain. not sure how they did it yet didn't get the complete customization back yet.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Steven" <sgotschall@...> wrote:
>
> Vantage 8.03.408A Progress
>
> Is there a way to have the "Firm Release" default to unchecked when a new release is created on an order?
>
> I tried a BPM, but the GetNewRelease BO is not triggered when a new release is auto-generated after a new line on an order has been entered. To make matters worse, the Rowmod on the release apparently doesn't get set either.
>
> Steven G.
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Vantage 8.03.408A Progress

Is there a way to have the "Firm Release" default to unchecked when a new release is created on an order?

I tried a BPM, but the GetNewRelease BO is not triggered when a new release is auto-generated after a new line on an order has been entered. To make matters worse, the Rowmod on the release apparently doesn't get set either.

Steven G.
I could not get it to work either and actually had an outside firm do it. They could not get it at first but finally worked some hocky polky magic and got it. No worries it's not you apparently it's a huge pain. not sure how they did it yet didn't get the complete customization back yet.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Steven" <sgotschall@...> wrote:
>
> Vantage 8.03.408A Progress
>
> Is there a way to have the "Firm Release" default to unchecked when a new release is created on an order?
>
> I tried a BPM, but the GetNewRelease BO is not triggered when a new release is auto-generated after a new line on an order has been entered. To make matters worse, the Rowmod on the release apparently doesn't get set either.
>
> Steven G.
>