UD Fields Forced Read Only When Engineered Checkbox is Selected

I take that back. It almost works. It keeps the checkbox read only when you check the quoted check box. So that’s a step in the right direction. However, when I open up a quote that’s already quoted the field is read only. This is what I have. I know that the args are firing overtime and I’ll need to probably limit those. But it only seems to to prevent this from going ReadOnly=false to ReadOnly=true, but it doesn’t seem to be able to change the initialized one.

private void edvQuoteHed_EpiViewNotification(EpiDataView view, EpiNotifyArgs args)
	{
		// ** Argument Properties and Uses **
		// view.dataView[args.Row]["FieldName"]
		// args.Row, args.Column, args.Sender, args.NotifyType
		// NotifyType.Initialize, NotifyType.AddRow, NotifyType.DeleteRow, NotifyType.InitLastView, NotifyType.InitAndResetTreeNodes
		if ((args.NotifyType == EpiTransaction.NotifyType.Initialize))
		{
			if ((args.Row > -1))
			{
                {
					chkReadytoReview.Enabled = true;
					chkReadytoReview.IsEpiReadOnly = false;
					chkReadytoReview.ReadOnly = false;
                }
			}
		}
	}

I’ll keep playing around.

Another Update… It seems to update the read only anytime something changes. It doesn’t seem to matter what. If I change one of the dates that are in the “notThese” list, then it will adjust to be editable. So I probably just have to fake a change notification to get it to fire.

**edit: I just threw it on a button for now. I’ll have to come back to it later.

@Banderson If you look @ my code above I removed the conditional:

// Next line commented as I want to react to changes in this grid.
		// if ((args.NotifyType == EpiTransaction.NotifyType.AddRow)) // Always do this :)

As on any change my field would become visible and the grid would undo the read only I imposed on it. So I set to always perform my settings. A bit clunky but I could not see a way around it.