Updatable Business Activity Queries (BAQs)

Good Day Caster:

There are fixes to UBAQ's in 9.05.601A patch.
Not sure of all details.

len.hartka@...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Caster
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:36 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Updatable Business Activity Queries (BAQs)

Sorry about the caps I work in them all day in our DB and don't notice
them anymore .

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"Caster" <casterconcepts@...> wrote:
>
> GOOD DAY ALL
> IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH A STEP BY STEP FOR MAKING A
UPDATABLE DASH BOARD IN 9.05 I BELEAVE I AM MISSING A STEP. I CAN MAKE
THE BAQ AND RUN THE TEST UNDER THE ANALYZE TAB BUT CANT FIGURE OUT WHY
THE DASH BOARD WONT LET ME SET UP AS UPDATABLE. IN THE BAQ UPDATE TAB
UNDER THE UPDATE PROCESSING I RUN THE (REGENERATE BPM DIRECTIVE I GET A
("Unable to resolve 'Epicor.Mfg.BO.ipPartNum' data type") OF CORSE THERE
ARE A LOT MORE STEP INVOLVED BUT I THINK THIS IS THE START OF MY PROBLEM
>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or at 410-472-2900 and then delete the message without using, disseminating, or copying this message or any portion thereof. With e-mail communications you are urged to protect against viruses.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
GOOD DAY ALL
IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH A STEP BY STEP FOR MAKING A UPDATABLE DASH BOARD IN 9.05 I BELEAVE I AM MISSING A STEP. I CAN MAKE THE BAQ AND RUN THE TEST UNDER THE ANALYZE TAB BUT CANT FIGURE OUT WHY THE DASH BOARD WONT LET ME SET UP AS UPDATABLE. IN THE BAQ UPDATE TAB UNDER THE UPDATE PROCESSING I RUN THE (REGENERATE BPM DIRECTIVE I GET A ("Unable to resolve 'Epicor.Mfg.BO.ipPartNum' data type") OF CORSE THERE ARE A LOT MORE STEP INVOLVED BUT I THINK THIS IS THE START OF MY PROBLEM
I don't know the answer to your question, but if I may respectfully suggest - you are more likely to get an answer if you don't shout your question.

Thom Rose
Controller
Electric Mirror LLC
HOTEL LUXURY

"The World Leader in Back-lit Mirrors & Mirror TV Technology"

T 425 776-4946
A 11831 Beverly Park Rd, Bldg D, Everett, WA 98204 USA
www.electricmirror.com<http://www.electricmirror.com>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Caster
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 5:22 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Updatable Business Activity Queries (BAQs)

GOOD DAY ALL
IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH A STEP BY STEP FOR MAKING A UPDATABLE DASH BOARD IN 9.05 I BELEAVE I AM MISSING A STEP. I CAN MAKE THE BAQ AND RUN THE TEST UNDER THE ANALYZE TAB BUT CANT FIGURE OUT WHY THE DASH BOARD WONT LET ME SET UP AS UPDATABLE. IN THE BAQ UPDATE TAB UNDER THE UPDATE PROCESSING I RUN THE (REGENERATE BPM DIRECTIVE I GET A ("Unable to resolve 'Epicor.Mfg.BO.ipPartNum' data type") OF CORSE THERE ARE A LOT MORE STEP INVOLVED BUT I THINK THIS IS THE START OF MY PROBLEM

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Sorry about the caps I work in them all day in our DB and don't notice them anymore .

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Caster" <casterconcepts@...> wrote:
>
> GOOD DAY ALL
> IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH A STEP BY STEP FOR MAKING A UPDATABLE DASH BOARD IN 9.05 I BELEAVE I AM MISSING A STEP. I CAN MAKE THE BAQ AND RUN THE TEST UNDER THE ANALYZE TAB BUT CANT FIGURE OUT WHY THE DASH BOARD WONT LET ME SET UP AS UPDATABLE. IN THE BAQ UPDATE TAB UNDER THE UPDATE PROCESSING I RUN THE (REGENERATE BPM DIRECTIVE I GET A ("Unable to resolve 'Epicor.Mfg.BO.ipPartNum' data type") OF CORSE THERE ARE A LOT MORE STEP INVOLVED BUT I THINK THIS IS THE START OF MY PROBLEM
>