Update a field on Lot Attribute Entry with a default value from

Hi

Not sure if this got sent out to people as no responses yet - can anyone help?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "adrian.lauchlan" <adrianlauchlan@...> wrote:
>
> I am trying to populate fields in the Lot Attribute Form which is called from PO Receipt with default values defined using ShortChar fields in the Part table. I have created a Foreign Key View to bring in the Part table linked to PartLot and now, for instance, want to copy the value of Part.ShortChar02 into PartLot.MfgBatch and display that on the Lot Attribute screen so that Quality can amend it if required. In addition some display fields are Combo boxes which I want to display the default value from the Part Table
>
I am trying to populate fields in the Lot Attribute Form which is called from PO Receipt with default values defined using ShortChar fields in the Part table. I have created a Foreign Key View to bring in the Part table linked to PartLot and now, for instance, want to copy the value of Part.ShortChar02 into PartLot.MfgBatch and display that on the Lot Attribute screen so that Quality can amend it if required. In addition some display fields are Combo boxes which I want to display the default value from the Part Table