Updateable BAQ picklist

Jennifer,

Did you ever get this to work? I have a very similar need, but I don't have 9.05 (we're on 9.04.506C) and I'm probably going to try and use UD tables and adapters for a similar solution. I'd like to know if you got it working in the updateable dashboards.

Thanks,

Ernie Lowell
Diba Industries

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jmesiano@...> wrote:
>
> I have created an updateable BAQ and Dashboard from a mix of standard and custom fields. One of the fields resides in the SO and is an ultracombo with a predefined picklist. How do I get this picklist to appear in my updateable dashboard? Right now it just shows as a regular character field. The user has to type in the exact string instead of selecting from a drop down. The goal is to have my program managers manage their SO dates, $, and status fields from within the dashboard instead of the SO screen.
>
> Jennifer
>
I have created an updateable BAQ and Dashboard from a mix of standard and custom fields. One of the fields resides in the SO and is an ultracombo with a predefined picklist. How do I get this picklist to appear in my updateable dashboard? Right now it just shows as a regular character field. The user has to type in the exact string instead of selecting from a drop down. The goal is to have my program managers manage their SO dates, $, and status fields from within the dashboard instead of the SO screen.

Jennifer