Updated to 9.05.701 - now error

It was a while between the times messing with it and I had started a 700c DB but had data issues so I started over and created a blank one. I thought I had everything set up to log in with Manager but I am questioning myself now.Â
Â
I did hear from Epicor and they gave me some steps to try but it was working. So I went back to my instructions and started over...I am stuck on the Restore Schema Holders.....it fails there.
Â
Â

Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 6:22 PM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Updated to 9.05.701 - now error

Â

I would start by setting the log to verbose and starting only the main app server. The messages from the Application are not going to help much.

Check the ports and logins in the system agent if the db starts okay.

You say the current db is blank. Was it running 700C? Wouldn't it need the basics of company, users, etc to run?

From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of faepigrl
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 4:57 PM
To: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Updated to 9.05.701 - now error

We have a test environment on 9.05.700c and I recently applied all the patches to update to 9.05.701. I can launch the application but get an error. It is almost like it can't find the DB. The current DB is blank and no conversions needed to run. I don't know if I missed a step or if it is somethine else. I do have a ticket in with Epicor.

Error:

Unable to launch program'Epicor.Mfg.UI.SysMonitorEntry.dll'

Record not found

Error Condition: The server application has returned an error (7243)
(7211)

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

We have a test environment on 9.05.700c and I recently applied all the patches to update to 9.05.701. I can launch the application but get an error. It is almost like it can't find the DB. The current DB is blank and no conversions needed to run. I don't know if I missed a step or if it is somethine else. I do have a ticket in with Epicor.

Error:

Record not found

(7211)
I would start by setting the log to verbose and starting only the main app server. The messages from the Application are not going to help much.

Check the ports and logins in the system agent if the db starts okay.

You say the current db is blank. Was it running 700C? Wouldn't it need the basics of company, users, etc to run?

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of faepigrl
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 4:57 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Updated to 9.05.701 - now error

Error:

Record not found

(7211)

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."