User access - ver 10.700.3

I never even tried with DMT….but I may now….

Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 11:05 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] User access - ver 10.700.3

Asking you if doing the new menu items thru DMT was an option for you. I know you can make the changes this way and avoid all of the typing.

Greg

Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 10:49 AM

Greg, were you asking me or Jose?  I ask because I have no idea if you could….

Manasa

Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 10:34 AM

I just made a bunch of menu changes with DMT. Could you set one menu item by hand and then export the ones you want to change and the one you did by hand. compare the differences and make the changes in excel and send them all back thru DMT?

Greg

Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 10:16 AM

God, Mondays sucks….thanks for the reality check!

Manasa

Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 9:51 AM
To: Vantage <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Vantage] User access - ver 10.700.3

Yes that stupid checkbox haha

You can create a Menu Item for Current Company (where its the company with the "new access)

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Manasa Reddy manasa.reddy@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Are you referring to that stupid check box (Current Company Only) that makes me want to pull my hair out?  Or something else?

Manasa

Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 8:25 AM

In 10.x you can create company specific menus.... That might worth though it can get tedious

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 7:50 AM, Manasa Reddy manasa.reddy@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

We have multi company set up.  I have a couple of users that need access to another company but with different access than their normal company.

Is there a way to do that?  All I can see to do is give them another userID (which I really do not want to do).

TIA, Manasa

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

We have multi company set up.  I have a couple of users that need access to another company but with different access than their normal company.

Is there a way to do that?  All I can see to do is give them another userID (which I really do not want to do).

TIA, Manasa

In 10.x you can create company specific menus.... That might worth though it can get tedious

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 7:50 AM, Manasa Reddy manasa.reddy@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>

We have multi company set up. I have a couple of users that need access to another company but with different access than their normal company.

Is there a way to do that? All I can see to do is give them another userID (which I really do not want to do).

TIA, Manasa

Â

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

Are you referring to that stupid check box (Current Company Only) that makes me want to pull my hair out?  Or something else?

Manasa

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

TIA, Manasa

You can create a Menu Item for Current Company (where its the company with the "new access)

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Manasa Reddy manasa.reddy@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>

Are you referring to that stupid check box (Current Company Only) that makes me want to pull my hair out? Or something else?

Manasa

Â

Â

Â

Â

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

E: jose@...
http://www.josecgomez.com
 Â
   Â

Â

Â

We have multi company set up. I have a couple of users that need access to another company but with different access than their normal company.

Is there a way to do that? All I can see to do is give them another userID (which I really do not want to do).

TIA, Manasa

Â

Â

</div><span class="ygrps-yiv-449211550">

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

Manasa

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

Manasa

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

TIA, Manasa

I just made a bunch of menu changes with DMT. Could you set one menu item by hand and then export the ones you want to change and the one you did by hand. compare the differences and make the changes in excel and send them all back thru DMT?

Greg

Manasa

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

Manasa

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

TIA, Manasa

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Manasa

Greg

Manasa

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

Manasa

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

TIA, Manasa

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Asking you if doing the new menu items thru DMT was an option for you. I know you can make the changes this way and avoid all of the typing.

Greg

Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 10:49 AM

Manasa

Greg

Manasa

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

Manasa

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

TIA, Manasa

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE