Vantage 8.03 print Crystal Report from a command line

I would think this would require  some licensing from SAP to allow each user to run the .rpt file.   Another option might be the free Logicity Viewer.  They have a Solution Builder that encapsulates the .rpt with a viewer and some commands that run inside the viewer to direct output to a printer.  I was doing this with CR 2011 box labels with dynamic pictures and it worked great.   The command line to trigger running the .rrd file was pretty simple.  I think a limited version of the Solution Builder comes with the free viewer.  http://www.logicitysuite.com/products/logicity.html  Worst case if the builder isn’t in the free version then it is in the Pro version for $85 which is pretty reasonable for what it does and the free viewer will run the .rrd files for the users.

-Todd C.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 2:51 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Vantage 8.03 print Crystal Report from a command line

I am looking for a way to print a Crystal Report automatically without being prompted.  I have a BPM that exports the data I want when user completes the End Activity function on the MES screen.  My ultimate goal is to use that data to populate a Crystal Report and print it to the users default printer automatically without any popups.  I am stuck at the printing of the Crystal Report.

I am looking for a way to print a Crystal Report automatically without being prompted.  I have a BPM that exports the data I want when user completes the End Activity function on the MES screen.  My ultimate goal is to use that data to populate a Crystal Report and print it to the users default printer automatically without any popups.  I am stuck at the printing of the Crystal Report.