Vantage 8 - salary or hourly

the query I supplied earlier is an outter join, try this

for each EmpBasic no-lock , each PREmpMas no-lock where
PREmpMas.Terminated = No and (PREmpMas.EmpID = EmpBasic.EmpID ).

Sincerely
Jose C Gomez

http://www.josecgomez.com


On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 3:36 PM, k99ja04 <jallmond@...> wrote:

>
>
> I have a very similar BAQ, and it returns all employees, I only want
> non-terminated employees. I add the criteria under PREmpMas for Terminated,
> check IsConstant, and enter False. I have tried variations using quotes, 0
> or 1, and yet I still get all employees. What am I missing?
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I need to determine if an employee in the EmpBasic table is salary or hourly. The "Payroll\Setup\Employee" screen fields are pointing to "PREmployee". Any help?

Thanks,

bmw
Do you need to do this in BPM? Customization what?

Sincerely
Jose C Gomez

http://www.josecgomez.com


On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:12 PM, hoomail4me <hoomail4me@...> wrote:

>
>
> I need to determine if an employee in the EmpBasic table is salary or
> hourly. The "Payroll\Setup\Employee" screen fields are pointing to
> "PREmployee". Any help?
>
> Thanks,
>
> bmw
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
for each EmpBasic no-lock , each PREmpMas no-lock where PREmpMas.PayType
= 'H' outer-join and (PREmpMas.EmpID = EmpBasic.EmpID ).

That will work for a BAQ


Sincerely
Jose C Gomez

http://www.josecgomez.com


On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Jose Gomez <jose@...> wrote:

> Do you need to do this in BPM? Customization what?
>
> Sincerely
> Jose C Gomez
>
> http://www.josecgomez.com
>
>
>
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:12 PM, hoomail4me <hoomail4me@...> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> I need to determine if an employee in the EmpBasic table is salary or
>> hourly. The "Payroll\Setup\Employee" screen fields are pointing to
>> "PREmployee". Any help?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> bmw
>>
>>
>>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Thanks Jose, that's the table I was looking for.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Jose Gomez <jose@...> wrote:
>
> for each EmpBasic no-lock , each PREmpMas no-lock where PREmpMas.PayType
> = 'H' outer-join and (PREmpMas.EmpID = EmpBasic.EmpID ).
>
> That will work for a BAQ
>
>
> Sincerely
> Jose C Gomez
>
> http://www.josecgomez.com
>
>
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Jose Gomez <jose@...> wrote:
>
> > Do you need to do this in BPM? Customization what?
> >
> > Sincerely
> > Jose C Gomez
> >
> > http://www.josecgomez.com
> >
> >
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:12 PM, hoomail4me <hoomail4me@...> wrote:
> >
> >>
> >>
> >> I need to determine if an employee in the EmpBasic table is salary or
> >> hourly. The "Payroll\Setup\Employee" screen fields are pointing to
> >> "PREmployee". Any help?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> bmw
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
I have a very similar BAQ, and it returns all employees, I only want non-terminated employees. I add the criteria under PREmpMas for Terminated, check IsConstant, and enter False. I have tried variations using quotes, 0 or 1, and yet I still get all employees. What am I missing?