Viewing PO Suggestions

Thanks for the quick responses, I will look into these.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@...> wrote:
>
> I think they need to be an authorized user for each buyer that they want to see any PO information for.
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jarradlayne
> Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:54 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Viewing PO Suggestions
>
>
>
> Hello Group,
>
> I am having an issue with seeing PO Suggestions. Two users, both buyers, and one can see PO Suggestions and the other can't. I am thinking a permissions issue? Anybody have any experience solving an issue like this.
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Hello Group,

I am having an issue with seeing PO Suggestions. Two users, both buyers, and one can see PO Suggestions and the other can't. I am thinking a permissions issue? Anybody have any experience solving an issue like this.

Thanks
Are these users allowed to edit each other POs? Are these buyers associated to part classes?

I ask these questions because it can depend on how the suggestions are related to the buyers. For instance, if the suggestion defaults to one of the buyers, the other one will not "see" it.

M

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jarradlayne
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:54 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Viewing PO Suggestions

Hello Group,

I am having an issue with seeing PO Suggestions. Two users, both buyers, and one can see PO Suggestions and the other can't. I am thinking a permissions issue? Anybody have any experience solving an issue like this.

Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I think they need to be an authorized user for each buyer that they want to see any PO information for.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jarradlayne
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:54 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Viewing PO Suggestions

Hello Group,

Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]