What is the correct way to set base layout?

I am having some trouble setting the layout on the job entry screen. We have a customisation and when it opens the layout is how we want it. I set this by opening the screen in dev mode, saving the layout, opening the customisation, making a small change then saving the customisation.

How ever when you select reset layouts to base it changes the focused tab to the Job Details -> Operations -> Role Codes tab. If you select reset to last saved it goes to another tab.

Does anyone know how can I set these both to got the main tab?

Brett

Note: I have removed any personalisation I have.

You mean after either type of reset, the next time you open the form the wrong sheet is active?
I’m not sure what would be “correct” but when I’ve had similar issues I’ve tried setting a focus to a sheet or control thru code, on form load.

There should be several related threads, and here is a link to one problem I had a while back…

You mean after either type of reset, the next time you open the form the wrong sheet is active?

Next time I open the form the correct sheet is active. That does not change which is good. My concern is that when users accidentally change their layout they reset it by using the reset layouts to base menu. This will now set the layout to what we want.

Brett