Where is my job currently?

Good morning.

It would depend on so many things like "do you want to monitor materials", or "are your operations set to quantity-only, labor-quantity, backflush".... But, a simple BAQ using JobOpDtl and/or JobOper would give you most of the information you need.... Support tables like OpMaster, Resource, ResourceGr would provide additional information to format your report.

Regards.

Roel Martinez
ERP Analyst

SABRE TUBULAR STRUCTURES (tm)
www.sabretubularstructures.com<http://www.sabretubularstructures.com/>
8653 E. Hwy 67 | Alvarado, TX 76009
Phone: 817-852-1700 ext. 11858 | Direct Line: 817-852-1858 |Fax: 817-852-1705

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Seeking someone who will maintain part and BOM/MOM of a Vantage system for a medical devices company. Position located in the southeast side of Houston

Contact me at cheeder@...
Good morning all,

We are trying to produce a Crystal Report which shows where a job is currently. Either which operation it is undergoing, or which department it is in.

Would anyone know which table contains the fields I am looking for?

Thanks a lot for any help or advice.

Kerry Travis,
Controller
International Name Plate Supplies

Kerry-

The information about status of a jobs operation is in the JobOper table. Depending on what you want the report to show there are a few additional tables that may be useful (JobHead, JobProd, etc). A good place to find out the information contained within the various tables in Vantage is the Data Dictionary Viewer.

Thanks
Paul Wetherington
Karlee

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s), and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or by return E-mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.