Who's using the Credit Card Module in E9?

Anyone else with thoughts on the install side of things? Is it fairly straightforward overall? Did anyone need consulting to do the install for them?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Lisser, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Lisser@...> wrote:
>
> I can't address the fees - but I have experience with the install. What I found is the manual leads you down some very wrong paths and at some point you will probably end up on the phone with Monterrey support for a few hours... Unless they've seriously revamped them in the last 2 months. Couple of things if you want to try it on your own:
>
> 1. If you can't get it to install properly Monterrey is going to make you do the install logged into the local machine as the administrator - might as well start that way anyway. (We wanted to install it as our service account, same way we did Epicor. Luckily we are a small enough group that my network admin let me use the local admin account on the server.)
>
> 2. Instructions indicate best practices are to have at least a domain certificate for your server and a domain/server certificate for your client. Monterrey will install it wide open so if you want to start that way you might as well. Once they get it up and running according to their script you're on your own and good luck making any tweaks!
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Who is using the Epicor 9 Credit Card Module? Can you tell me about your install process, and any caveats?

Are there additional costs associated with the Payflow Pro merchant account outside of what we'd already pay for the module and the maintenance? We've got a merchant account currently for processing payments; any idea if you can use something other than Payflow Pro?
(I swear that I posted something about this earlier today, but I don't see it)

Who is using the Epicor 9 Credit Card Module? Can you tell me a little bit about how it works and how easy/hard it was set to setup? Are there additional fees that you've got to pay to PayPal Flow? Do you have a separate Merchant Account?

Thanks!
I can't address the fees - but I have experience with the install. What I found is the manual leads you down some very wrong paths and at some point you will probably end up on the phone with Monterrey support for a few hours... Unless they've seriously revamped them in the last 2 months. Couple of things if you want to try it on your own:

1. If you can't get it to install properly Monterrey is going to make you do the install logged into the local machine as the administrator - might as well start that way anyway. (We wanted to install it as our service account, same way we did Epicor. Luckily we are a small enough group that my network admin let me use the local admin account on the server.)

2. Instructions indicate best practices are to have at least a domain certificate for your server and a domain/server certificate for your client. Monterrey will install it wide open so if you want to start that way you might as well. Once they get it up and running according to their script you're on your own and good luck making any tweaks!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]