Windows 2000/Citrix/Vantage Problem?

Recently we installed a Win2000 server running Citrix Metaframe. After installing Vantage 3.0 (clients) and Vantage 4.0 (training) I noticed that non administrator users can not print customized Report Builder reports. At first I thought it had something to do with administrative privileges but now an administrator can't print the customized report (Report Builder error-can't initialize port). To throw another variable into the mix no one had any problems printing customize report builder reports in Vantage 4.0. I talked with tech support and they said that it had something to do with sharing the printer. I don't think that is the problem because the autocreated printers work fine with the exception of customized report builder reports (Works fine in Vantage 4.0!). I am beginning to wonder if the problem resides with progress 8.3 and Win2000 or some other unknown anomaly. If anyone has experienced this, is there a work around that might fix the problem or should I just go with the flow and not worry about it since we will eventually be upgrading to Vantage 4.0.

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Jay Whitlow
CIS Coordinator
Allegheny Bradford Corporation
P.O. Box 200
(814)-362-2590 ext. 276