Windows 7 Crystal date parameter error

Jen,

I had to change the data provider of the reports to OLEDB to get them to work in Windows 7. Not sure if it will help you as our db is SQL.

Mark

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Lowney" <llowney@...> wrote:
>
> Jen,
>
>
>
> I don’t think the problem is related to Windows 7. I have had the same problem a couple of times and I’m still on XT. I asked our IT guy how he solved the problem, but he can’t remember.
>
>
>
> Linda
>
>
>
>
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jendmp
> Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:56 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Windows 7 Crystal date parameter error
>
>
>
>
>
> Ever since I put Win 7 on my machine (last fall) I've had an issue with running crystal reports. I get a script error when trying to select a calendar date in the parameter box (both in Vantage and Crystal). I've reloaded .net and the XI view but it has not resolved the issue. I've dealt with this for over 8 months without a resolution...to be honest is more of a nuisance than anything. I have to enter the date/time manually to get the reports to run.
>
> By now, I'm hoping that someone else has come across this problem and has an answer.
>
> Jen
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Ever since I put Win 7 on my machine (last fall) I've had an issue with running crystal reports. I get a script error when trying to select a calendar date in the parameter box (both in Vantage and Crystal). I've reloaded .net and the XI view but it has not resolved the issue. I've dealt with this for over 8 months without a resolution...to be honest is more of a nuisance than anything. I have to enter the date/time manually to get the reports to run.

By now, I'm hoping that someone else has come across this problem and has an answer.

Jen
Jen,

I don’t think the problem is related to Windows 7. I have had the same problem a couple of times and I’m still on XT. I asked our IT guy how he solved the problem, but he can’t remember.

Linda

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jendmp
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:56 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Windows 7 Crystal date parameter error

Ever since I put Win 7 on my machine (last fall) I've had an issue with running crystal reports. I get a script error when trying to select a calendar date in the parameter box (both in Vantage and Crystal). I've reloaded .net and the XI view but it has not resolved the issue. I've dealt with this for over 8 months without a resolution...to be honest is more of a nuisance than anything. I have to enter the date/time manually to get the reports to run.

By now, I'm hoping that someone else has come across this problem and has an answer.

Jen

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]