Word Format convert to Epicor / crystal

I am not sure of the end result you are looking for…I found a similar issue for terms and conditions…However, you can actually send a pdf of the word document with each “invoice” for example if you have Advanced Print Management…

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 4:43 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Word Format convert to Epicor / crystal

I am trying to take a work document with indents and then copy and paste into a Character field in Epicor.  When I do this, the indents all show as tab spacing.  I've done some research on .RTF and some html programming to see if I could do anything in Crystal to read the data, but it seems it's SQL that is reading the data funny.  It all appears ok, for the most part, in Epicor, but not in Crystal.

Does anybody happen to know the best approach on this?

Andrew

I am trying to take a work document with indents and then copy and paste into a Character field in Epicor.  When I do this, the indents all show as tab spacing.  I've done some research on .RTF and some html programming to see if I could do anything in Crystal to read the data, but it seems it's SQL that is reading the data funny.  It all appears ok, for the most part, in Epicor, but not in Crystal.

Does anybody happen to know the best approach on this?

Andrew