WOW.. it is a colorful April 1st!

haha only because i turned off its sound… when I first turned him on all the animations did the original sounds tooo and I almost threw my computer out the window :joy:

7 Likes

I honestly debated programming some random business logic error exception to popup with jokes. Well done!

1 Like

Where’s the paperclip?!?!?

Should be there it may be killed by your UBlock Origin or some 3rd party “blocker”

3 Likes

At first I thought maybe @ERPSysAdmin had hacked my computer…LOL!!! Happy April Fools Day!

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: New Topic Missing

Too bad the paperclip was hungover or he might have shown you, @Hogardy

You CAN mute any site in google chrome:

I miss clippy too… he really had potential…

Get him back on your desktop:

Clippy.desktop by adam-lynch (teamwork.github.io)

2 Likes

Surely @Mark_Wonsil is feeding Clippy’s dad jokes.

The pixie dust falling from the cursor is possibly the most disorienting thing, I guess because it catches me off guard. I imagine I am not the only keyboard-shortcut-reliant person here.

2 Likes

But how else will you know its magical.!

2 Likes

Oh, OK, no other indicators here, except my daughter’s sticker books threw up on the site and someone poured glitter in the puke and spread it all around.

TBH, I do, um, admire this. As long as this is gone by Monday…

I mean, you all really outdid yourselves.

2 Likes

Now I see it!!!

YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Gone by Monday!!! You think we spent countless hours designing this beauty to just use it for a day!!! I figured we wanna keep it till at least the next holiday… looks it up Memorial Day May 30th :joy: that seems reasonable :smirk:

1 Like

With all the rainbows an unicorns, I thought maybe my user profile had gotten crossed with @ERPSysAdmin 's

2 Likes

I hope not or at least that dimmer colors are chosen as all the brightness gives me a headache. I prefer dim and dreary.

Does this mean we are all getting the Kitens and Rainbows badge?

You have to be in the cool kids club and turn it on before April Fools for the badge. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I think so I got it just this morning

Thank you for proving how IMPORTANT the User Interface is!

4 Likes