Anyone integrating E10/Kinetic with SAP Ariba?

I see that Workato offers an integration with SAP Ariba? Has anyone used Automation Studio to integrate with Ariba, and if so, would you mind sharing how well it has worked for you?

1 Like

I see that Bryan has been spectating, but he probably ran out of popcorn a long time ago! Anyway, I wanted to give this a bump after searching the forum and finding a couple of matching topics:

Ariba Supplier Network

E-Invoicing the Customer (rant)

We essentially ruled out using Epicor EDI, but perhaps that was a bit hasty, plus now I’m wondering if Epicor Electronic Reports (fka Compliance Reporting) might be a better/quicker/easier fit than Automation Studio.

@rwagner @psiebers @Vinaykamboj or anyone else willing to comment/advise?

I’m not sure what type of integration you’re looking for, but ECC (at a certain plan level) includes Punchout support, which Ariba supports. This (slightly outdated) integration guide goes over it in Chapter 13: http://update.epicorcommerce.com/notes/EpicorCommerceConnect_ImplementationGuide_2120.pdf

@ScottLepley It’s been so long that I was about to hit the popcorn button again :rofl:

I always thought I would implement EDI to move away from our Abriba needs. Hopefully something easier comes along like workato or the new ECC function. (We use ECC btw).

Looking for integration that would automate:

1. the extraction of PO data from Ariba and the entry of that data into E10/K2023 Sales Order Entry;
  2. the export of shipment data from E10/K2023 and the upload of that data into Ariba; and,
  3. the export and upload of invoice data in the same way as #2.

ECC is not an option as we have already integrated PartTrap One for ecommerce.

Since you say that you have “Ariba needs”, I presume that currently someone at Stephen Gould simply logs into Ariba and manually enters everything. I also presume that your volume must be very low, otherwise you and all of your other gurus would have automated the process already!

I did learn just this afternoon that Automation Studio does have a pre-built connector for Ariba but no recipe exists yet.

1 Like

I would be interested in those recipes as well. Too bad we aren’t on Kinetic.