Auto Print from Dashboard

I have setup a dashboard that list all our open orders and I also add a boolean UD fields called PrintPickList_c which is updatable on the dashboard. So now the user clicks the PrintPickList for all the orders type want to print a pick list and then presses save. It then prints and everything to this point works well.

What I would like to do next is to change the value of OrderHed.PrintPickList_c to back to false on the same data directive if that is possible.

Can I do this with custom code? or is there a better way of selecting my orders to print besides a UD field?

I handle reprinting in a similar way. I do not use a data directive though. I have built the bpm directly into the BAQ using the BPM designer and attached it to pre-proc on update. Then I have the set field setter just change the value back after the label/report is complete.

Instead of using the data directive, would you be fine with just doing it in your BAQ? You can just make a calculated field not bound to anything and then trigger the BPM on the BAQ. When you refresh , it goes back to false because you aren’t actually saving anything.

There is no option then to Auto Print using that way. Would you have to use custom code?

Rich, I was searching the site for some direction in solving an issue I am having trying to duplicate an old third party customization in E9 as we go live on E10.2 when I came across this post. I too am trying to take information from an updatable dashboard where we select a list of open Orders to print via the Sales Order Pick List and then do exactly what you are describing which is currently taking place in E9. I have completed the development of the dashboard and have just started the process of developing the next steps when I found this post. I was wondering if you would be willing to share the specific details of how I accomplish printing the report and then change my field back to false. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.