Automatic email documents generated out of Epicor

yes, I am doing this in a BPM and the file is stored in the app server.

well, now it is working and getting my correct attachment using this
@“E:\Epicor\EpicorData\Companies\iei\BankVendorFile\Live\LiveVendor.txt”

thanks a lot for your support

M

Hi is that possible to use C# custom to print to email instead of using the APM, I may want to try auto print the statement with criteria if matched with some addition note in my email, and attach the statement automatically.
My logic customization in Order Entry screen user able to send the statement to customer by just click the button, and all the works will be handle by C# coding internally.

Thanks.

Yes. Best to do it on the BPM side of things, but you can generate invoices, statements, etc then attach and email.

Hi jgiese, nice to hear that may I have some reference on this? of the sample code.

I could provide you my code however I’m not sure it would work for you and it’s a significant amount. I know that until 10.2.500 some of the stuff I’m using to achieve what you are doing is not available. My suggestion use traces on report printing to figure out what you need for code to reproduce that part of it, and if I had to guess sending BPM emails from code, even with attachments, is probably already in the forum somewhere.

Yes if possible please, just for my reference so that I can have an idea on how to route to other parameter.

does @"\ERP10-APP\EpicorData\Companies\iei\BankVendorFile\Live\LiveVendor.txt" work?
looking at my server share it is the “EpicorData” folder instead of “Epicor”

@Vincent: Do you mean that you want to auto attach an SSRS report to an email and send?

Hi Brian,
Thanks and I discover there’s SSRS Breaking/Routing which able to perform this.

We also have Advance Printing/Routing. I am able to auto-email an SSRS report/style. However, How do I include an attachment? We don’t have DocStar. Is there away to do this? Could you share your solution.