ChgLog How to gather statistics

Hello,

I have been asked to create a dashboard showing statistics about changes made to our sales orders. We have the changelog setup on a few fields on OrderHed, OrderDtl and OrderRel tables.

The task to start: Gather which fields were modified for a specific Order. I found that it is not that obvious to gather this info…
For example in the following entry:

1615     11:14:46
 ChangedBy: 1369 -> 1615
 ChangeDate: 2019-12-18 -> 2020-02-07
 ChangeTime: 34495 -> 40486
 UD_SysRevID: System.Byte[] -> System.Byte[]
 CertComment_c:  -> We certify that the whole of the supplies above are conform in all respects to the specifications, drawings and order relative thereto.

User 1615 made the change.
I need to get the CertComment_c field… I was maybe thinking about getting the position of a column : then getting the position of the previous space…would give me a string hopefully representing a field. Not a 100% solution… a column can be within a text… The best would have been a specific character set surrounding a field name… like xml…

But I came accross another way that should be faster… getting the knowledge of the fields we choose at the changelog setup. Where those fields config are stored?
My idea would be to verify the presence of those fields into the ChgLog.LogText field. If found then write it up in my calculated field of my BAQ.

So my question is: Where can I find this configuration of the ChangeLog fields?

Anyone knows?

Thanks Pierre

Try: