Customize Resource

I am trying to customize the Resource Group by adding a Dashboard via Sheet Wizard. And I kept getting this error of “Warning- Embedded Dashboard invoked as a Subscriber, but there is no Filter defined for the Published columns. Please notify system administrator.” So I was looking over everything and I wanted the data to be called by the resource ID. But when I selected the REsourceID I noticed Like Value was completely different than everything else in the list. Here is the screen shot. Would this cause issue?

resource

Sounds familiar

1. The ResourceID field must be a field in the BAQ used for the Dashboard.
  2. Right-Click the Query and select Properties.
  3. Create a Filter for ResourceID = Dashboard Browse.

Like this correct?

Correct, and check the Primary Browse box. Then re-Deploy the Dashboard before adding to the customization.

Another option if that fails…

Video was helpful and worth looking into. Try t do this without coding, but if I must, I must. My Dashboard includes an URL/XSLT view, will that cause any issues?

I was unable to get it to work without the coding part, so I will attempt that at a later date. Have other, more pressing issue, to deal with. But I am wondering. The place I was trying to put this dashboard into was inside a previous customization. Wondering how that might affect the whole process.