Delete Line in UBAQ/Dash

If this has been answered, please point me in the right direction.

I am needing to delete entire lines in a UBAQ/Dash and I am coming up short. How is this done? I know how to make the UBAQ/Dash, and can change pieces of a line, but I can’t get it to work for deleting the entire line.

I recently asked about this as well. They say to accomplish with a BPM on the UBAQ that is triggered by a checkbox on the UBAQ. Basically a calculated field called “Delete” that is a boolean and set it false. Then in the BPM, on the Update method, check for that field = true and if it is true, create a block that deletes the row.

Well, that is close to what I was thinking, so glad I was on the right track. Going to give this a shot once my vpn decides to work this morning.

Take a look at KB0092791
KB0092791 - Creating an Updateable BAQ to Delete Data
https://epicorcs.service-now.com/epiccare?id=epiccare_kb_article&sys_id=KB0092791

Thank you for the article. Trying this now, so far not a good result. However, I am trying this for a ud table and not a part table as it is doing in the article.

This might help:
Delete Rows UD Table - ERP 10 - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

Some good tips here too:
Custom Action to Copy Rows Between UD Tables - ERP 10 - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

UPDATE: Figured it out! Linked everything wrong.

3 Likes