Epicor ERP 10 – Create PO Using BPM (Invoke BO Method)

I am a little stuck; I would appreciate any help.
As many of you already know, the Epicor Purchase Requisition process is too manual, so we have automated the approval process, and all is well on the requisition side.
Now I am working on an automated solution once the Requisitions are in the Approved Stage to automatically create a PO and bypass the PO suggestions process altogether. So far, I have been successful in creating a PO with a single line.

When I process a dataset with more than one record (Multiple Requisition lines), I get an error " The table newPODataset.PODetail has more than one record."

Just a little background, this BPM is called from ReqHead Data Directive:
All Datasets are updated using Update Table by Query ( join ReqDetail (ReqHead.Company = ReqDetail.Company and ReqHead.ReqNum = ReqDetail.ReqNum)
also join Vendor (Vendor.Company = ReqDetail.Company and Vendor.VendorNum = ReqDetail.VendorNum))

I will also attach my documentation for this BPM; Shared Link | File Dropper

Thanks for your help.

I have seen this issue pop up before when messing around with datasets. Check out these two related articles to get some ideas:

The basic idea is that you have to step through each of the req lines when processing the detail rows.
Good Luck!
Nate