Epicor (Insite) Manifest vs Agile Ship

We are using Manifest on ERP 10.1.600.11, there are times that international shipping becomes a problem when we are using FedEx. This is a cause for concern with us because we’ve started moving towards FedEx as a primary carrier for the majority of our parcel both domestic and international.

The problems that we experience mostly occur with our international paperwork. We’ve had international shipments returned because paperwork such as the commercial invoice weren’t with the shipment when it reached customs. When we contact FedEx we were told that they never received a copy of the commercial invoice.

I’m hoping that you could help me understand your integration of Manifest with FedEx particularly the international shipment integration.

We mostly ship UPS and we have a contract with them for paperless documents. I believe for FedEx in Manifest v4 you might need to select the FedEx Electronic Trade Documents option on each ship code. I would recommend contacting Manifest support and verify setup for electronic documents with FedEx.

Thank you.