EpiUsers Panel 2023 Presentation Call for Speakers Insights 2023

Could not be more true!!

2 Likes

Is that the same guy that said, “Nobody goes there anymore, it’s too crowded!”?

Ace Ventura Laughing GIF

1 Like

Funny thing is Utah and I would NEVER be mistaken for each other in person. He is way better looking.

Love the internet…

Nice @Doug.C , I had not noticed that.

@klincecum , was it intentional?

This time.

An AI can’t yet communicate (convincingly) in our version of “Darmok and Jalad”
(Communication via spicy memes)

When is the Epiusers Session going to be happenning…?

I am going blind looking at the agenda.

3 Likes

And part 2 on Thursday afternoon. :spiral_calendar:

2 Likes

As it get’s closer, I think I might have to invoke trial by combat.

Who will be my champion?

I’m just here for the TNG references.

1 Like

salvador dali mustache GIF

Conor Mcgregor Dancing GIF by UFC

I got dis.

That guy is probably too advanced for me; I’m sure he’s doing something real (?).
I’m more like this:

Thank you to all our amazing presenters
@klincecum Showed us some pretty sweet ways to use a BAQ within another BAQ :palms_up_together:
@PatL Gave us a glimpse onto his very cool automations and custom apps, got some great ideas from there id love to give a shot at implementing in our plant
@amurdock Showes off some sweet email alerts that can be scheduled through functions
and @utaylor blew my mind with a clever trick I’d never thought of of putting 2D barcodes on paperwork as you process it to allow you to automate the attachment and linking within Epicor and ECM. Sure beats scanning and attaching each document by hand!

Thank you all for your time and your effort it was a great insights

Some of you presented for the first time and did amazing , some of you are veterans now and killed it!!!

Even though he didn’t get to it I’m pretty sure @amurdock has moved way right in that Dunning–Kruger graph cause he owned that stage!
:fire::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement and all the posts that helped build my knowledge throughout the years! Glad I could finally present something!

6 Likes

@utaylor I downloaded your slide deck and am going to use it to push for the barcode Module for ECM to enhance my pack list workflow.

3 Likes

You did a great job too.

Yeah @utaylor , I didn’t have a chance to tell you while you were there, but I wanted to give you especially a kudos to a great presentation. You presented a very nice solution that was doable for other users in while flowing very nicely with useful information.

@amurdock , you did great too as long as you ignore the 3rd grade spelling errors! (But English is hard, right @josecgomez )

And both @klincecum and @PatL you both blew my mind with what kind of crazy custom things can be done with Epicor.

Nice job everyone!

6 Likes

@utaylor, @amurdock I’m rather annoyed at myself for leaving on Thursday rather than hanging around for your presentations…It was great to meet you both.

@utaylor maybe a demo of hooking up the laser guided dog poop locator with an Epicor bent next year.

@amurdock feel free to contact me if you come over to Aus for work.

2 Likes

Well done all round!

Sorry I missed your presentation @utaylor! Well done @klincecum but I can’t help being a bit scared of you baq wizardary. :slight_smile:

And thanks to @josecgomez and @hmwillett your presentations have given me light at the end of a Kinetic tunnel!

Maybe see you next year - the jetlag hasn’t been too bad (yet)

3 Likes