How to add the PartDemand to the Material List

Hello how can i add the PartWhse Demand QTY to the material list on epicor ?

I would think it would be problematic to try to incorporate the demand quantity into the existing grid, at least in our case, there are 2 sites, each with their own warehouse record.

One thought I would have, would be to modify the Sheet, to make room for another Grid, and I would display the PartWhse records for the Part on the Material List that is currently selected. Using this approach, you’d have flexibility - you could use it to show the total demand, or sales demand separate from the job demand, or all three.

Hello i made a workaround made a dashboard for PO suggestions added it as a sheet then made the buy button tickable so my colleague can now go through it on PO suggestions and tick but the only issue is that the buy on po suggestion tick box dosent refresh when i tick it on the dashboard sheet i have to close and re open PO suggestion

Yes, instead of trying to customize the grid, I usually try adding the fields to the detail sheet, then arranging panels so I can see everything at once.
It’s fast simple to do and most users have end up being OK with it.
e.g.

But if you absolutely must have the columns in the grid, I remember adding extra columns to this one before, will upload details if I can find them.

Hello i did make something and added a new sheet in po suggestions basically an updatable dashboard so when i click buy it turns the PO suggestion to buy however the front screen does not refresh with the buy tick box

refresh…not
Have you already seen this topic?
Efficiently Adding Column to DataGrid

Using publish/subscribe…and I know someone had provided a solution for some of the refresh issues you might run into.