How to Customize "Invoice Transfer" grid In AR Invoice Entry

Hello all,

From AR Invoice Entry:

I am trying to modify the grid on the “Transfer Invoice” screen to also display pack-slip number:

When I look at the grid properties, I see it is called “InvoiceHeadTransferList” but the “Collection” does not contain packnum.

However, in the main Invoice Entry screen, the grid references the “InvoiceHeadList” which DOES contain packnum.

Is there a way to display the “InvoiceHeadList” instead of the “InvoiceHeadTransferList” in the when the user is in the transfer screen? I have tried to change the binding on the transfer grid but the “Collection” does not appear to update.

Thanks,

Alice

Have you already looked at this thread?

Not sure it will apply in your case but… I usually start here whenever I want to add a column to a “collection based” grid.

1 Like

I often look first if there is a field I can hijack with a customization and a BPM. This will often be a description field that is hidden or not needed for my purposes. In a Customization, I unhide the field and rename it. THen in the BPM that populates the DataGrid, I use a widget or code (depending on the version) to fill that field with my new value. The is always a Post-Processing directive.