Issue with Kinetic interface in client for Job Entry/Tracker in 2023.1

We upgraded to 2023.1.5 from 2022.2 this week and we are having an issue with Job Entry and Job Tracker in the Kinetic interface only in the client. We get this “strings.jobs” message in the top left and not all information is available (for example no labor transactions available under Activity in tracker). We have no issues in the classic or browser interface. Appears to be happening on all clients and we have tried clearing client cache as well as reinstalling. Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this?

1 Like

At insights when this was happening in the hands-on lab I was in, the person said that there was “something wrong with the server” and that this wasn’t something wrong with the application.

So… maybe it’s the server :man_shrugging:

We had this same issue in the Customer Entry screen. Following the below steps (from article KB0122258) fixed the issue.

1. Open Conversion Workbench in the Kinetic UI
  2. Select Auto Run Conversions
  3. In the list, place a check mark beside MetaUIMigration (191 is the Run Sequence)
  4. Click on the Page Overflow
  5. Select Run Pending Conversions
1 Like

Thank you!

Do you know the path to get to the Conversion Workbench? I’ve been asked by support to run it in my environment but I can’t seem to find it when typing ‘Conversion’, ‘Data’, or ‘Workbench’ but I see it being referenced. We also just updated, could it’ve been moved to a different location?

Are you in the classic interface? I don’t believe it’s available in the Kinetic interface.

If it is available, might be permissions.

We didn’t have it in our menu for some reason. I created a new pointer to the .dll and added to the menu.

1 Like