Labor Hours by Resource Group, to produce a part

Hello,

Is there a tracker/report that shows the total labor hours required (by Resource Group), to produce a part?

Thanks,
Nolan

Production details from job tracker after the fact. What are you looking to figure out?

I want to know how many labor hours are required, by resource group, to produce 1 of any given part.

Our production manager wants to know how many labor hours are required by our welding department to produce our typical project of carts. I don’t know how to answer this without creating a job for this, then writing a BAQ to sum the labor hours for the welding department.

@nstorm PartOpr has the times and PartOprDtl has the RG. We do something like this called Bom Time Check. I stripped out our ud fields so this should not blow up for you and give you some ideas.
BomTimeSample.baq (35.6 KB)

This BAQ is good for looking at individual levels of a BOM. However, I’m looking for the total time for a parent BOM.

For example, here is an over-simplified BOM of a cart:

Parent-level Cart
Bottom
Wrapper

I want to know the total time required by our welding department, only by looking at Parent-level Cart.

That is going to require a more complex baq with CTE and recursion. There ae examples of doing that with a job or a bom, so maybe you can apply that info to a boo.