Process convert to C#

Hi,

I need to put this process code to convert in C# code to do a BPM Maintenance directive. it’s the first time i saw du process code. can someone help me please or car i do with the widget of epicor 10?

FOR EACH ttQuoteDtl :

FIND FIRST OrderDtl WHERE OrderDtl.Company = ttQuoteDtl.Company AND OrderDtl.OrderNum = OrderNum AND 
	OrderDtl.QuoteNum = ttQuoteDtl.QuoteNum AND OrderDtl.QuoteLine = ttQuoteDtl.QuoteLine EXCLUSIVE-LOCK NO-ERROR.
IF AVAILABLE OrderDtl THEN
DO:
	ASSIGN OrderDtl.Reference = String(ttQuoteDtl.Number09, "9.999"). 
	FIND FIRST OrderHed WHERE OrderHed.Company = OrderDtl.Company AND OrderHed.OrderNum = OrderDtl.OrderNum EXCLUSIVE-LOCK NO-ERROR.
IF OrderHed.OrderComment = "" THEN
DO:
		FIND FIRST ttQuoteHed WHERE ttQuoteHed.Company = ttQuoteDtl.Company AND ttQuoteHed.QuoteNum = ttQuoteDtl.QuoteNum NO-LOCK NO-ERROR.
	ASSIGN OrderHed.OrderComment = ttQuoteHed.QuoteComment.
  Assign OrderHed.UserChar1 = ttQuoteHed.UserChar1.
	END.
END.

END.

@Cuistot7 This is fairly straight forward and if you not a coder then it is doable with widgets which the best way for upgrading. Get the ICE tools for your version and search on EpicCare for cookbook.

Here is a thread with similar code that should also work for what you are needing, but again widgets would be the best route.