SSRS Report not printing

Trying to print an SSRS report and I keep getting this error. Unsure how to handle it.

Program Ice.Services.Lib.RunTask when executing task 561644 raised an unexpected exception with the following message: RunTask:
Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsCaller.SsrsException: The SSRS server returned the status code 500 (InternalServerError) with the following error text:
An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for dataset ‘ARForm’. —> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name ‘Calc_MtExtPrice’.
Invalid column name ‘ProbReasonCode’.
at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsCaller.SoapCaller.Call[TContent,TResponse,TSoapHeader](String actionName, TContent content, TSoapHeader soapHeader) in C:_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\SsrsCaller\SoapCaller.cs:line 47
at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsCaller.ReportExecutionService.Render(String format, String deviceInfo, String& extension, String& mimeType, String& encoding, Warning& warnings, String& streamIds) in C:_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\SsrsCaller\ReportExecutionService.cs:line 72
at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsRendererBase.Render(SsrsRenderInformationBase renderInformation) in C:_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\SsrsRendererBase.cs:line 143
at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsRendererBase.TraceReportRendered(String printProgram, String ssrsRenderFormat, Func1 timedAction) in C:\_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\SsrsRendererBase.cs:line 0 at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.ReportProcessorBase.RenderReport(String ssrsRenderFormat, String printProgram, Boolean ignorePageSettings) in C:\_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\ReportProcessorBase.cs:line 268 at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.ReportProcessorBase.RenderReportForPrintOrEmailReport(RenderedSsrsReport renderedReport, Boolean serverSidePrint, Boolean ignorePageSettings) in C:\_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\ReportProcessorBase.cs:line 507 at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.ReportProcessorBase.ProcessReportPart(String reportLocation) in C:\_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\ReportProcessorBase.cs:line 171 at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.ARFormReportProcessor.ProcessReportParts() in C:\_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\ARFormReportProcessor.cs:line 34 at Ice.Core.RoutingAndBreaking.ReportPersister.Persist(ReportInstanceInformation reportInstance, Func2 reportsRenderer, Action1 fillSysRptLstRow, Action2 processReport, Func3 filterTableAttachmentsFunc) in C:\_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RoutingAndBreaking\ReportPersister.cs:line 58 at Ice.Core.RptBase.ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.RenderUnroutedSsrsReport() in C:\_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.cs:line 359 at Ice.Core.RptBase.ReportDatabaseBuilder.XMLClose() in C:\_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\ReportDatabaseBuilder.cs:line 93 at Ice.Core.RptTaskBase1.XMLClose() in C:_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\RptTaskBase.cs:line 264
at Erp.Internal.AR.ARInvForm.RunProcess(Int64 instanceTaskNum, String outputFileName) in C:_releases\ERP\ERP11.2.400.0\Source\Server\Internal\AR\ARInvForm\ARInvForm.cs:line 1460
at Ice.Hosting.TaskCaller.InnerExecuteTask(IceDataContext newContext) in C:_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.6\Source\Server\Framework\Epicor.Ice\Hosting\TaskCaller\TaskCaller.cs:line 69
at Ice.Hosting.TaskCaller.ExecuteTask() in C:_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.6\Source\Server\Framework\Epicor.Ice\Hosting\TaskCaller\TaskCaller.cs:line 65
at Ice.Lib.RunTask.BpmFriendlyTaskLauncher.Run(String sessionIdPrefix, IceContext db, Action taskRunner) in C:_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Services\Lib\RunTask\BpmFriendlyTaskLauncher.cs:line 63
at Ice.Services.Lib.RunTaskSvc.InnerRunTask(Int64 ipTaskNum, Boolean suppressTransaction) in C:_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.400.0FW\Source\Server\Services\Lib\RunTask\RunTask.cs:line 457

You’re trying to print an AR Invoice I guess.

Those fields need to be removed from the SSRS query, as they are no longer available in the RDD. Search the forum for recent posts, somebody linked to an Epicor KB detailing the steps required.

Also in some cases Epicor added a calculated field in an update and you have to manually add the “shell” details for it in order to run the report correctly in any custom RDD’s you have created.

I usually open my custom version next to the new Base version to see what calculated fields I may be missing.

What is odd to me is that the two fields it has issue with are:

‘Calc_MtExtPrice’.
‘ProbReasonCode’.

Which it says is an “Invalid column name”

Thing is, those fields are on the standard SSRS report as well and it works.

So if Epicor added the fields, then it added it to the custom SSRS report as well but it didn’t modify the RDD, right?

Because this happened out of no where so I’m guessing it was an epicor update but support doesn’t want to solve it.

Solution was to remove those fields from the SSRS.

See bottom of this post: