Subscribing UI Data to Dashboard

I added a custom sheet dashboard to the capable to promise UI. As you can see, it is showing open orders that are not in Part Master.

But it is showing all the orders, not just the order that is opened up in CTP

When I added the sheet via Sheet Wizard, there was an option to subscribe to the UI data. (I am familiar with publishing and subscribing in dashboards only).

I was able to pick the field that i wanted to subscribe to

The next step is to filter the dashboard by the subscribed data. This is where I am stuck. How do I do that. It is not quite the same with a normal dashboard.

Thanks!

I already looked into that. But the column drop down box is limited to the colums of the dashboard only. I also cannot manually type a value in there.

I am looking for the CapPromisDtl_OrderNum, which does not show up in the drop down.

You can’t type in that field? What version?
I’m not sure if it’s dependent on the underling query but this works in 10.2.200.3

Re-reading your question; yes, the dashboard filters will not have columns from a different dataview in them, only the query itself. In this case, as I understand it, you want your dashboard to be filtered to the CapPromiseDtl_OrderNum value. So in your dashboard, you set your query OrderNum field equal to DashboardBrowse. In your customization, you publish CapPromise_Dtl.OrderNum and then your dbd will be set up to subscribe to that value.

Okay i was typing in the wrong field. Doy!

But it did not work for me because there is no Browse drop down on the CTP form for the dashboard to pull from.

Ah gotcha.

I’m pretty sure it has to be an index field for the Dashboard browse to work.