Transfer Order Pack Report Bartender

I’m probably doing something wrong here.

I’ve got a workstation setup with a default printer, but for the life of me when running a label the resultant .bt file is not populating the printer, does this only work with the “Genx” report styles, regardless that you can add use the Bartender Labels report type on any report style?

Have you set up the printer in the Report Style? The .bt file should default with whatever printer you are using.

Thanks I’ll try that

Sadly,
That option is not available for bartender reports.

Show us your Auto-Print node on BPM.

There isn’t one. My understanding was that only the Genxxx report styles will work for Autoprint and Bartender.

The only report styles that are available are. GenInv, GenJob, GenPCID,GenQA,GenRcpt,GenShip and GenSO. I took another look at the help and I saw a glimmer of light when reviewing the information on the Genship. Then realized the transfer order uses TFShipHead :frowning: I have to say it is a bit disappointing or I’m just doing it incorrect (which is highly likely)

What happens currently is that the you can select the report style created, print and it will create the .bt file, but the PRN value is empty.

Anyway I guess it’s back to a bit of roll your own with a data directive on the TFshiphead or I create a label as an SSRS report, something I’m not really wanting to do considering we have invested in Bartender already.

Necesito un manual para la versión 10.2 porfavor

Bienvenido a bordo de Daniel.
Estamos utilizando la versión 10.2.400. La guía del usuario se puede encontrar en la ayuda. Utilizando Google Translate, me disculpo si mi respuesta es un poco incorrecta.

So few options:

1. So you can get it to work if you have the Electronic Compliance module, which will take your RDD and give you a .csv output.
  1. You create a UI Form, Updatable Dashboard or a BPM that will write out a .csv to BarTender Location.

You are right only the GenXXX will allow you to Auto-Print.

1 Like