10.2.700 EXTREMELY slow after weekend upgrade

Note Cloud Customers: We are multi-tennant and running on server 201.

Epicor upgraded us to 10.2.700.2 this weekend and we are seeing horrible performance. As in 1-2 minutes per click.

Just thought I would post this to make sure it is not just us.

DaveO

Did you experience this during the testing phase?

Mr. Mark: No we did not see this during testing.

Also, i just logged into Pilot 201 and it is running at normal speed.

We had another person log on remotely from their home and it is slow also, so that take out all our pc’s and internet connect at the facility.

DaveO

It seems you’re not alone. Well, MT/Express users. Other Public Cloud users (Dedicated Tenants) are not seeing this disruption.

2 Likes

Mr. Mark: Thank you, I forgot about the Status page. You are the MAN!

Still up and down after two days…this one really hurts!

Mr. Troy: I completely agree - we have some VERY frustrated users.

Have you heard any info on what is causing the issue?

Maybe Epicor would be willing to move us from MT to DT (for free of coarse :smile: )

No, I’ve not heard of the root caused, but I’ve asked for that info once the emergency is over…and I’m also investigating the process of moving from MT to t least the public cloud offering…

FWIW we are also experiencing poor performance. Multiple complex BAQ’s are timing out/returning errors even though they work in Pilot and have worked in Live for months. Anyone else experiencing pain specific to complex queries?

What was the resolution for this? We just upgraded our on-prem 10.2.500.9 to 10.2.700.6, and are getting slow response for about 1/4 of our users.

Part of the issue might be related to windows updates, refer to this post.

1 Like

@Hally - Thanks. We’re looking into that too. Some of our users mentioned the slowdown started on Friday, before we upgraded, so it all points to the KB’s.

Mr. Andris: Epicor eventually fixed the slowness issue. it lasted for a couple of days but eventually “it fixed itself” .

It could have been our connectivity, however, all of our other Cloud apps were working fine at the time.

Sorry, i am not much help, but in the end I believe Epicor adjusted something on their side.

DaveO