1099 Processing

i have another word doc but can’t send it here. If you want me to send it here is my email. kawhite@triumphgroup.com

Can you send me what you have and how you made this work…I am struggling a bit.

First completed year on E10 so working on getting these together. I am so close, but see that there’s something with open load invoices which have been posted that I cannot flag for 1099-MISC, Box07…

Would you please send me what you have as well?

I am getting an error when trying to print the 1099 forms.

Unable to load the EI ‘418’ for company ‘EPIC03’

Anyone know what this means? I do not have a company called ‘EPIC03’. Everything else for 1099 processing seems to be good up until i try to print the forms

1 Like

@Kimberley, if you can summarize the Word Doc here, it would help. I am having difficulty getting the Forms generated. I am only getting a small subset of the 1099s that should be created.
What filters the list of vendors?
I have 1099 checked, each vendor has their TIN loaded (on the Detail tab as well as the USA tab). The log doesn’t even show all the Supplier that should be included.

1 Like

I figured my issue out (I feel a little proud). The posted invoices need to be updated to include APInvDtl.FormTypeID and APInvDtl.Code1099ID. Then when I regenerated the 1099, all my suppliers showed up (aside from the sub-$600).

2 Likes