4GL converted to C#

We have a customized drag and drop scheduler that triggers a BPM when the user hits a button to do a mass update.  It goes through each row that the customized form created(UD11) and sets the scheduleengine dataset and uses movejobitem to set it to the job.  

This was created by a 3rd party developer and I'm not completely sure why its even in a BPM but the notes say it speeds up the process this way.

I'm having some issues with converting this 4GL code to C#.  This seems to be a common part of 4GL code that I've seen before but i'm not quite sure what these .i files are doing.

{Bpm/Bpm.i &OBJECT_NAME="UD11" &BPM_BO_SOURCE_BO=1 &CUSTCODE=1 &CUR-COMP=}

{Bpm/MiscCallContext.i}

{core/UserDefinedData.i "new global"}

{bo/ScheduleEngine/ScheduleEngine_ds.i}

The converted code to c# comes out to:

Bpm.Bpm("UD11", 1, 1);

Core.UserDefinedData("new global");

I get a Bpm & Core does not exist in the current context.

Can anyone explain what this is doing and Is there anyone that can help fix this code up?  Visual studio isn't accepting the converted code for this external procedure and I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks.

None of that stuff matters or makes sense in C#, what did the original BPM do?

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile
E: jose@...
http://www.josecgomez.com

Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 6:31 PM, don.n.doan@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p>I&#39;m having some issues with converting this 4GL code to C#. Â This seems to be a common part of 4GL code that I&#39;ve seen before but i&#39;m not quite sure what these .i files are doing.</p><p></p><p>

{Bpm/Bpm.i &OBJECT_NAME="UD11" &BPM_BO_SOURCE_BO=1 &CUSTCODE=1 &CUR-COMP=}

{Bpm/MiscCallContext.i}

{core/UserDefinedData.i "new global"}

{bo/ScheduleEngine/ScheduleEngine_ds.i}

The converted code to c# comes out to:

Bpm.Bpm("UD11", 1, 1);

Core.UserDefinedData("new global");

Â

I get a Bpm & Core does not exist in the current context.

Can anyone explain what this is doing and Is there anyone that can help fix this code up? Â Visual studio isn't accepting the converted code for this external procedure and I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks.

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>