5.2 po report

Hello!! I am sure most people are not on Vantage 5.2 any longer, but I am hoping someone has a report still floating around that you are able to share. I just need a report that shows all PO’s and the PO Total. My calculations field does not work properly for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! THANK YOU!!

Dina

Dina,
Attached is our report. You will need to set up the report parameters to your system.
Mark T

Thank you! I am new this group! I don’t see the attachment? :blush: Dina

Dina,
Send me a direct email and I will send it back to you attached. Maybe the forum strips out attachment.
mjtonsing@yahoo.com
Mark T

Mark attachments are allowed, but only certain types. What is the attachment extension you are trying to send?

I hope that is NOT the case…we went to this forum because we could have attachments!

We shall check into this…

M. Manasa Reddy
P: 703.471.7145 x454
manasa@euclidsys.commailto:manasa@euclidsys.com

Here is the attachment that @MarkT sent previously, it got removed because the extension PRL wasn’t in the allowed list. (this has been corrected)
Po Dollar by Date.prl (66.5 KB)

Thank you, Jose!

M. Manasa Reddy
P: 703.471.7145 x454
manasa@euclidsys.commailto:manasa@euclidsys.com

The old report writer used .prl extensions on all of the reports written for Ver 5.
If the moderator is listening, could you remove me from everything not related to ver 5, I just joined this group so that I could maybe share some of my old knowledge. We have since moved on to other software.
Thanks Mark T

Hey Mark,
You can remove yourself in your settings, of any email and move to a digest verison