8.03 .408 changing recevied PO

Speaking of intensive testing, I'm still in the weeds with getting a working 64-bit virtual copy of my production server. So far all of the methods I've tried haven't worked in various interesting ways. :-)

I may resort to building a test environment by hand as a 32-bit system, but I was hoping to have a close-to-production as possible test environment.

-bws

--
Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
    bspolarich@... ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert Brown
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:55 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] 8.03 .408 changing recevied PO

We're on 405a (8b in planning stages for intensive testing) - but you've always been able to adjust release qty's, due dates (and at line level) even unit pricing post receipt... Only prohibition has been on part number. (I think even rev can be changed if more than one approved rev is available.)

What are you able to change on 408 that concerns you?
Am I losing my mind. I thought that in previous versions we could not change a PO once it has been recieved. But now it seems people are changing POs after they have been received in..
We're on 405a (8b in planning stages for intensive testing) - but you've always been able to adjust release qty's, due dates (and at line level) even unit pricing post receipt... Only prohibition has been on part number. (I think even rev can be changed if more than one approved rev is available.)

What are you able to change on 408 that concerns you?

Rob Brown

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 5:01:27 PM
Subject: [Vantage] 8.03 .408 changing recevied PO

Am I losing my mind. I thought that in previous versions we could not change a PO once it has been recieved. But now it seems people are changing POs after they have been received in..

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]