9.04 and SQL Blank Title 125330

Ned,

We just upgraded from 9.04 to 9.05, and about 6 months before the upgrade I upgraded our 9.04 system to
SQL 2008. Worked like a champ. Didn't even notice a difference. 

Ernie Lowell

Diba Industries

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <TechnoBabbly@...> wrote:

I know officially in the install guides it says that 9.04 is only supported to work with SQL 2005, has anyone been able to use it with SQL 2008?

I am working on doing an upgrade and am trying to figure out the logistics of getting it everything done since I need to upgrade the SQL as part of it, I need to sort out if I can do the SQL upgrade ahead of time and let them run for a week on 9.04/SQL2008 or if I need to do it all at the same time in one shot.

I know officially in the install guides it says that 9.04 is only supported to work with SQL 2005, has anyone been able to use it with SQL 2008?

I am working on doing an upgrade and am trying to figure out the logistics of getting it everything done since I need to upgrade the SQL as part of it, I need to sort out if I can do the SQL upgrade ahead of time and let them run for a week on 9.04/SQL2008 or if I need to do it all at the same time in one shot.