Adding combo box and values to Ultragrid

At the bottom of the Summary tab on the Sales Order entry screen is an Ultragrid that displays the lines added to the sales order. I realize that through personalization I can hide or unhide different columns. What I would like to do is add a combo box to the Sales category column (Sales Cat) and have the values in that combobox match what is in the Sales Category combobox in the Lines tab. Can this be done with the existing grid? If so, can you give me any insight as to how to accomplish it? I thought of doing a custom grid but thought that might be more work than is really needed here. If any of you have any guidance on this, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Are you wanting your users to be able to change them from the Summary > Line Details grid as well as the Lines > Detail sheet?

Yes. If I understand clearly, that is the request from the users. Its also something I should probably know for the future.

I got this solved and did it like this.

var cmbxSalesCat = (EpiCombo)SalesOrderForm.Controls.Find(“cboSalesCatID”, true)[0];
grdSummaryOrderLines.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[“SalesCatID”].ValueList = cmbxSalesCat;
grdSummaryOrderLines.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[“SalesCatID”].Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.DropDownList;
cmbxSalesCat.ForceRefreshList();

I put it in the InitializeCustomCode section but I suspect it would work in the Load, Shown, etc. events as well although I haven’t tried it there.