Adding new ap check form

Hello Everyone,

I need some assistance in having my new form show up on the drop down of forms available. I created a new Check form and used Report Style to attached the new form to. But how do I make the new form display on the drop down?

Thanks in Advance.

Miguel Lopez

Are you multi company? If yes there are settings for each company

Did you close and reopen the form? The list of report styles is only fetched when the form loads.

Check the Valid (and Default) options on the Report Style > Styles / Style Detail / Companies/Images tab

Hello It appears the setup is ok. See Below:

But new form does not does not appear on drop down.

This is my first time adding a new form. I would appreciate your assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Miguel

Do those 5 styles (Std - Crystal, Std - SSR, Std, RCH-Check Print, and RCH-Check Print Sign) show in the style maintenance?

Do all the fields for your style 1001 match those of an exist Crystal Report style (like “Standard - Crystal”)?

edit

You should be able to enable the trace log, and then when the form loads, you can see the styles passed back to the form. See if the styles are even for the Report ID you’re modifying.

Thanks for your help. I found my error. Do you have a document on how to map fields using crystal? I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thanks again.

Miguel

Start at step 7 of the following

That was for adding a CR BAQ Report, but from step 7 it is the same. Basically run the report with a style that specifies a CR type and has the desired Data Def. That will create an XML file of the report results data. That XML file will be used by CR Designer

Steps 12-21 are the parts that update the Car’s data source. In place of 22, copy the file to your server