Advanced Billing Help

We recently would make everything 1:1 with Sales Orders and Invoices. Each invoice would have one line, that would tie to an order that also had one line, along with one release. We would use advanced billing and everything would work fine. We recently switched to our SO’s having multiple releases per line. In doing so something has messed up. The particular field I am noticing is “Less Adv Billed” in AR Invoice Tracker. This field would populate with some of previous payments and then be subtracted from the order subtotal to give a final invoice amount needed for that release when shipped. Now that we have switched to multiple releases on order lines, this field is not populating with any value even though we previous advanced payments on that release. Very new to Epicor and any help is much appreciated.

Update on this working with EpicCare.

I opened case with similar description as above and response provided Knowledge Article KB0100770.
https://epiccare.epicor.com/epiccare?id=epiccare_kb_article&sys_id=bdc96fd21bfd9cd84cd5b9d51a4bcb6c

Most relative detail in this article pertained to Advanced Billing Invoices applying to a specific Sales Order Line, and this line being the only applied amount to the Shipment Invoice.

If I am understanding this correctly, is this stating that only one Sales Order Line can be referenced on Advanced Billing Invoices in order for that amount to be considered in the later Shipping Invoices?

EpicCare confirmed this thought but I then found two scenarios contradicting this statement, of course one being the new setup of Sales Orders having multiple releases under one line, yet the contradicting scenario an Advanced Bill does reference multiple SO lines yet each line only has one release.

Can provide further screenshots if needed.

I believe the issue is did the releases exists when the prepayment amount was set?
We had this and the math looked good, but it would only apply the prepayment amount to what existed when it was made. They should have KBs on how to cleanup prepayments.

Now if it applies at the line level then EVERY release under that line should be covered and not what I wrote above. So, did the releases exist when the PP was made?

Yes, the releases were already created when the payments were made.

Are you implying that if a SO line has multiple releases, the PP on specific releases cannot be applied to that specific Shipping Invoice for individual releases?

I now see where on the Line>Detail page there is a Total Price along with an Adv. Bill Bal field, but nothing similar on the Releases>Detail page.